CI/CD Security Webinar episode 2 is here!
Did you know that, according to Gartner, nearly half of all enterprises will experience a software supply chain attack by 2025?
In our latest episode “Best practices for CI/CD protection from OWASP perspective”, we are diving deep into the world of CI/CD security from the “blue team” viewpoint, arming you with the best practices to reduce risk and fortify your security posture.
Our CTO Luis Rodriguez, and Pre-Sales Manager Luis Manuel García, will show how enterprises can strengthen their security posture concerning key components such as their CI/CD system from OWASP’s perspective.
What You Will Learn
- The importance of conducting a comprehensive inventory of CI/CD systems and assessing past incidents to improve Software Supply Chain Security.
- Specific CI/CD risks, including the concept of poisoned pipeline execution (PPE), and practical examples illustrating how attackers can manipulate the build process.
- How misconfigurations in the pipeline can lead to unauthorized access to secrets and sensitive data, highlighting the need for proper protection and detection measures.
- The significance of implementing proactive security measures, such as maintaining the principle of least privilege and configuring branch protection rules on critical branches.
- Valuable insights into CI/CD security best practices and the role of automation and security tools, like the Xygeni platform, in enhancing the security posture of CI/CD systems and protecting software supply chains.
This webinar is part of our CI/CD Security Webinar series. If you missed our first episode, you can access it here: “From new attack tactics to protection strategies”.